Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cupcake Birgitta

Hello there! It was a beautiful day here in Chicagoland.  And before this beautiful day ends, I'd like to share a card I made for Sweet Stamping Pixies: Challenge # 3 which is to use your Fave Fairy/Pixie.  Hmm...it was hard to choose only ONE!  So I decided to narrow down my choices and I had to make a draw! LOL And this is the lucky pixie for this challenge!  This is from CC Designs Cupcake Birgitta.  She was one of my first stamps and i just love her.

I colored her with Distress Inks and because I didn't have any stone wall stamp for her to sit on, I just kinda doodled and colored the wall with DIs. All the flowers are from WOC and the DP is Creative Imaginations. The sentiment is from Michael's ($1 bin).








Other Challenges I'm joining with this card:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you visit again soon.

Hugs,


14 comments:

  1. Hi Mae, what a wonderful creation... amazing job! Thank's for joining us at SSP Challenge.
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mae. So BEAUTIFUL!! Where do I start? The color combo, the papers, the flowers, the charm, love them all. The image is so cute and your coloring amazing!! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous girl!! Hey I need to talk to you. Can you please email me at lesarapp at gmail dot com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful Mae! Your cards are just stunning and this one is no exception. Its got so many gorgeous details
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card!
    Lovely colors and image ♥
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous creation! Thanks for taking the time to join in our sketch challenge at Crafty Sentiments this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments..And good luck.

    Caz CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I also love the Swiss Pixies ♥. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamping Pixies.

    Jay Jay

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mae, gorgeous card. Adorable pixie and beautifully coloured. I haven't tried colouring in distress inks--make me want to try...LOL. Love the brick wall that you've hand drawn. Gorgeous flowers and love the stitches.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Sweet Stamping Pixies.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous card Mae, beautiful colouring and a wonderful array of flowers. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Mae! You're in the top Three at Sweet Stamping Pixies challenge for May!!! Thanks so much for linking up your gorgeously colored and created cupcake Birgitta! So glad you entered! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The card is gorgeous! Love you´re coloring.

    And a big congrats on being picked as a faw!!

    Thanks for playing with us at SSPC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!